Assign Testers to Test cases
We can assign different testers to different sets of test cases, within a test round. This is done as part of work distribution within the testing team.
- Login as test lead.
- Select a project from the projects list box.
- Go to test run page.
- Select a test round from the list box.
- A grid will appear that shows a list of test cases that are mapped to that test round.
- Select different test cases using the checkbox on the extreme left hand side.
- Click on Assign Tester. A new window will open.
Select the tester name who has to be assigned to the checked test cases.
Click on Assign.
The name of the tester will be shown in the test round grid, against those test cases.